Admission Form Click here
Yaduvanshi Shiksha Niketan, Satnali School adheres to the CBSE/Govt. Guidelines for new admissions. In order to seek admission to a class, the aspirants should follow the given guidelines.
He/she must qualify an admission test as prescribed for each class which will be conducted in the school only. He/she must fulfill age criteria for admission to a class as stated by CBSE. He must be medically fit as per the prescribed school standard. He/she musts show aptitude and attitude for learning. The admission panel will interview the child and its recommendation is essential. Generally admission in std X & XII are not entertained. Only CBSE approved cases can be considered. The following documents will be required for admission:
1. Duly filled up Registration cum admission form.
2. Two Passport size Photographs of the student.
3. Proof of residence of parents (Photocopy).
4. Birth Certificate (photocopy duly notarized by a Public Notary).
5. Photo copy of Report card of the last school attended.
6. Transfer Certificate from previous school. In case of transfer from a school outside the state, the transfer certificate must also be duly attested by competent authority of the Education Department of the State.